high elevation program
Whether you just completed a season, are recovering from an injury, in between playing situations, or working towards your next contract, our High Elevation Program is ready to meet all of your basketball training needs and prepare you for your next career step.
A program designed for international players with full residential benefits, each player will receive daily training sessions with the goal of developing the complete player. Training includes skill development, strength & conditioning, recovery, game film analysis and professional mentorship towards the desired next level of competition.
Below is an example daily schedule:
- 6:30AM – Wake Up
- 7:00AM – Breakfast
- 8:00AM – Strength & Conditioning
- 9:00AM – Skill Development Session 1
- 12:00PM – Lunch
- 1:00PM – Resting Time
- 2:00PM – Enrichment Session
- 3:00PM – Skill Development Session 2
- 5:00PM – Recovery
- 6:00PM – Dinner
- 7:00PM – Group Activity
- 9:00PM – Personal Studies/Quiet Time
- 10:00PM – Lights Out
Thanks to our partnership with the United States Air Force Academy, we reap the benefits of utilizing elite training facilities in a highly secure environment.
- – Full accommodation and daily meals
- – Complete daily training from top professionals
- – Personalized development program catered towards your needs
- – Career guidance towards your desired next level of competition
- – Exposure to our worldwide basketball network
Recruitment is currently open. Our next High Elevation Program period is July 3, 2023 – July 29, 2023. Submit your information below.
Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed on all things DIP Crusaders.